So far, you have:
- identified the criteria for a form of writing (short story or article)
- read an exemplar
- cross-referenced the criteria and the exemplar to better understand the form
What do we need to do today? Well, we have a few goals. Over the next two days, each of you will have a five minute practice conference with either Ms. Smith or myself. During this conversation, you will explain the connections between your exemplar and your criteria.
Here is the basic schedule of events:
- Monday/Tuesday: practice conferences regarding exemplars
- Monday through Thursday: working on first draft of short story/article
- Wednesday through Friday: evaluated conferences regarding short story/article
- Friday: first draft due/Start of Macbeth
- Friday September 23rd: final draft due
We will take a break at about the halfway point to share our progress.