You have several due dates over the next few weeks. I want you to use today’s time to work on the following tasks (start at the top and work your way down):
- complete the final version of your first blog entry (due yesterday, but those who are not finished may use today to complete it)
- prepare for the grammar test on Thursday by watching the appropriate videos below and by practicing via chomp chomp. Remember: study those things that apply to you! Remember, too, that you can use other sources available online to increase your understanding of relevant terms and ideas.
- Complete the draft of your second blog entry (due on Friday)
- Comma Splices
- Run-on Sentences
- Neither/Nor (not made by me)
- Parallelism (not made by me)
- Fused Sentences (not made by me)
]Chomp Chomp: remember to go to the appropriate exercises sections.