Over the next few days, we will attempt help create a documentary-style narrative for Remembrance Day. The video production will be in the fine hands of Mr. Santarella and his co-op students; we are responsible for the narratives that will form the basis for the video.
Let’s consider some possible sources today. We will need to create a method for tracking the sources we wish to use.
- Videos from the Prime Minister’s Office, including this one about the 70th Anniversary of D-Day
- Videos from Nato
- Photos from Library and Archives Canada (make sure you click the digitized image box)
- Personal Stories from the Strathroy Museum’s Virtual War Memorial
- War Diaries of the First World War (make sure you click the digitized image box)
- Veterans Death Cards: The First World War
- World War II Newsreel Archive from Archive.org