Learn 360: A link to thousands of videos from across the curriculum. See me for the password.
Chomp Chomp: Not so sure about grammar? This site has tonnes of useful and engaging grammar quizzes.
This online version is particularly helpful when you are searching for a specific line in the play.
Watch the Play
Some of the scenes in the film do not match the order of scenes in the play.
Act I Scene II (please note that the opening scene on the boat is not part of the play itself)
- Act I Scenes i, iv, and iii
- Act I Scene v (first half)
- Act I Scene v and half of Act II Scene ii
- Act II scene ii and i
- Act II scenes iii and iv (this version mixes the scenes considerably. I’d recommend watching more than reading; check the text only for the conversation between Orsino and Cesario)
- Act II scene iii (look for Malvolio’s entrance), and Viola’s soliloquy from Act II scene ii
- Act II scene v
- Act III scene i (part 1)
- Act III scene i (part 2), Act III scene iii, and a return to Act II scene iv
- Act II scene iv , Act III scene ii, beginning of Act III scene iv
- Act III scene iv (mixed with the first lines of Act IV Scene i; events are easier to follow in the video)
- Act III scene iv, the rest of Act IV scene i, and a shorter version of Act IV scene ii
- Act V scene i (best watched, not read)
- Act V scene i part 2
Check out this version of Act I Scene i, featuring a very modern Orsino getting ready for a night on the town