Ladies and Gents,
Clearly, I am not at school today. This throws a wrench into our plans, doesn’t it? Oh well. Here is our revised schedule for the rest of the week:
- Presentations will occur Tuesday
- Test review will be on Wednesday (remember that the previous blog entry provides you some details)
- The test will be on Thursday
As you watch more of Fog of War, keep these questions in mind:
- How can we reconcile McNamara’s obvious emotions about JFK’s death with his disconnect during the discussion of the Firebombings?
- What does America’s role in Vietnam tell us about the Cold War?
When you are done, you may study for the test. Consider working on the Reichstag fire and Office Dictator today; both are in your textbooks.