Students of the 3U, I think I actually missed you.
Anyway, let’s get down to business. Originally, our last weeks were to look like this:
- write a comparative essay about media (in class)
- complete your culminating activity (oral presentation)
- write the critical response comparative essay (after two days of review)
- write the critical reading response (during exams)
Given the amount of time we have lost, however, we need to change a few things:
- we will begin working on the culminating task immediately
- we will dedicate an extra two days or so to preparation for the critical response comparative essay (hopefully, this will make up for the instruction you would have received for the media essay). You will write the critical response after these 4ish days of prep.
- you will still write the critical reading response during exams (you didn’t think this was going to change, did you?)
Once we have examined the culminating task, I’d like to collect your sociograms…