We will spend the first half of class examining each other’s work. I will pair you with another student, and you will do the following:
- review the rubric together
- read one student’s work together
- decide how the work connects to the requirements on the rubric
Next, we will return to our discussions from the other day: how does youtube help you learn?
- what kind of videos do you watch on youtube?
- what is it about these videos that makes them useful?
- when/how are these videos better than a traditional classroom?