We will dedicate the first 15-20 minutes to finishing your work from yesterday. Once we have completed it, we will discuss your interpretations of this scene. Once we have finished these steps, we will begin the work below; we will probably need to continue this work tomorrow.
- What is next, you ask? We will examine one of the most basic themes in all of literature: appearance vs. reality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9kdHXrJYF8
- Next, we will try a short lecture about the journey pattern.
- You will need to conduct some brief research about the characteristics of the fable. Using your PED, try a google search for fable literature site: .edu. Make sure you consult at least 3 sources.
- List the characteristics of a fable in your notes.
- Create a T chart (or a similar structure) in which you list specific connections between the fable/journey pattern and Five People You Meet in Heaven