If you have received an evaluation that does not mesh with your perception of your performance, I encourage you to follow the following steps:
- carefully examine your assignment. Compare the questions and responses to the expectations laid out in the rubric.
- Identify any specific elements in the assignment that may not have received an appropriate level/grade.
- Send a note to me in edmodo. In this note of 3-4 sentences, do the following:
- politely ask to meet with me
- briefly identify the issues we need to discuss
- suggest a time when we can meet to discuss these issues. The time you suggest must be before school, during lunch, or after school.