This is a prep day for our Olympiad. You should use this time to work on the Annotated Bibliography component of your assignment. Here are a few things to consider:
- Learn360 has a very useful video about the Ancient olympics, found here.
- The Stanford article is here; it should be very useful for javelin and discus demos. The video doesn’t work on our network; I will add the link as soon as I have watched it.
- Use the databases, google scholar, or the site:.edu trick to find useful sources. Do not rely on simple google searches.
- I’ve got a book that might help your group. See me if you would like to take a look.
- Consult your rubric for the details about your Annotated Bibliography.
- The Olympiad has been pushed back. Hopefully, it will take place at the end of the week.