Before we begin, I need you to answer the following questions. Please write your answers down.
- Choose any letter of the alphabet except for X.
- Choose a number between 16 and 75.
- Choose a number between 0 and 20. NOTE: Please make sure that when this number is subtracted from the value in question 2, the answer is equal to or greater than 3.
- Choose a number between 0 and 8. NOTE: Please make sure that when this number is subtracted from the value in question 2, the answer is equal to or greater than 14.
- Choose the letter M or the letter F.
What does this mean?
Congratulations! You have decided to leave your homeland and immigrate to Canada. Here are some vital details about you:
- This letter is the first letter in the name of your country. Please write the name of the country in full.
- This is your age.
- This is the number of years you have been educated.
- This is the number of children you have.
- This is your gender.
One more detail
Your line of work is a direct reflection of your education. Here are the options, based on your education:
- 0-10 years education: manual labour, hourly wage
- 11-12 years education (high school): office worker or any line of work that does not require specific training
- 13-14 years education (college/trades): skill-based employment, such as an electrician, brick layer, and/or technician
- 15-16 years education (undergraduate): managerial position
- 17 years education (undergrad + specialized): teacher
- 18-19 years education (masters or specialized): doctor/lawyer
- 20 years education (Ph.D.): professor/highly specialized academic
Today, we will use the Points System to discover if you acceptance into Canada is likely.