While we have made great use of the technology in the room, today we need to focus on a different mode of expression: performance.
I would like you to teach each other everything we need to know about the role of magic in Egyptian life. Here is the process:
- Each group lays claim to one of the following topics: Injury/Treatment, Magicians/Techniques, Protection/Healing, and Curses/the Dead.
- You will read the appropriate section of one of the two articles found at the bottom of this entry. The topics correspond to the headings/pages of the article
- All group members will help create a skit that will teach the class about this aspect of Egyptian life
- One of the group members is not allowed to act. Instead, this group member must produce a short Word document listing the 5 key points you want the class to take from this skit. This document must be in the L Drive before the group presents
- This group member may also submit a background or two that the group wants for their skit. The background will be displayed via the projector.
- You must be ready to present by 12:40. Go!